Why this blog

Having worked in the Salesforce ecosystem since 2009, i felt it was the right time for me to now share my experiences with the Salesforce community. I hope my thoughts and insights can help customers, developers, project managers and others in the Salesforce ecosystem to deliver successful projects and make the best out of what is a truly awesome platform.

Over the years I have learnt many lessons in managing, developing and executing projects involving Salesforce and I hope my experiences will provide both interesting reading and some pointers which can be adopted for Salesforce implementations.

I will endeavour to write when I have time. Please feel free to engage and provide comments on my posts or things you would like to see me talk about and I will endeavour to do so. I hope this blog can be the start of something cool and useful, and i look forward to mine and your contributions to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salesforce Integration Approaches

CTA Study Planning

Top 10 Expert Salesforce CTA Tips